[Vision2020] Kanay Mubita, filthy abuser of women.....

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Fri Jun 2 05:58:09 PDT 2006

I am afraid I will have to disagree with Tony on this issue.  To this date
Kanay Mubita has not committed murder, even though he certainly has laid the
framework for the act.

Had Mubita raped these women, or forced his pleasures on underage women, I
may be in agreement with Tony.  However, these women were willing
participants in the game.  Yes, they were not informed of all the dangers by
Mubita but they are ultimately still responsible for their own actions.

For Mubita to have had sexual relationships with eleven women, perhaps more,
in the relative short time frame this all took place in, he had to be
operating in fertile territory.  What better place for such a person to
commit his crime than in a liberal college area?  The fox was loose in the
henhouse and the hens were all willing victims.

I hope none of these women actually contract the deadly AIDS virus as a
result of their loose morality and the treachery of Mubita.  No Christian
person would wish that on anyone.  I do hope they come to their senses and
realize the error of their ways before the next fox comes to the henhouse
door.

As for Mubita, I hope he rots in a cell for a long, long time.  Should any
of the women he exposed himself to contract AIDS, as a result of his
careless actions, I would like to see him be burried at the foot of their
grave.

Dick S.