[Vision2020] Typo Correction Re: NSA CUP Appeal Hearing

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 18:23:19 PDT 2006

Exactly, Chas - thank you!

Please, people - you need to remember that Mr. Ament made those comments
BEFORE he was elected, it was reported repeatedly during the campaign and he
STILL got elected.

Should we honestly start recusing politicians that not only speak their
minds, but then get elected in spite of that talk?

Why not go after, oh, I don't know - a "pastor" who says that slavery was a
good thing?  Or a "pastor" who excommunicates his members based on that
member having the audacity to question said "pastor's" authority or ability
to lead?  Or questioning a lawyer's ability to act as a Public Defender when
he states that a certain part of our population should be executed simply
based on their "lifestyle" that he does not agree with?  Oh, I know - how
about calling to task an attorney who KNOWINGLY lies to a City committee
about his client's status in regards to ownership of property?

J  :]