[Vision2020] A "Peace" of Grass---featuring a GI in Iraq

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jun 1 10:29:06 PDT 2006

Tom, J,

The response below by Cowboy Dick is a stupendous, mind-boggling, miraculous
feat.  After putting his foot into his mouth by badmouthing and insulting a
soldier (Tom Hansen) after he (Cowboy Dick) viciously condemned several
other posters for being traitors for allegedly badmouthing and insulting
soldiers, he has now by some superhuman power, managed to push the foot so
far in that it dangles unattractively, slime-covered out of the termination
of his alimentary canal.  And to think that such an astounding feat (no pun
intended) happened right before our eyes here on Vision 2020!

Will the other foot soon follow?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com