[Vision2020]war heroes

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 1 07:31:49 PDT 2006

Fortunately, Dick, the rest of us don't require your assent for Tom to be
respected and admired for his service, or for his devotion to protecting
civil liberties here at home.

Tom and other veterans didn't "manage to get injured," and their injuries
usually amount to more than "a piece of rice in the buttocks," as you
referred to John Kerry's war wounds.  Our country put them in harm's way and
they served valiantly.  I'll never in my life do anything that dangerous or
that grueling, and whether you have or not, you are now worthy of nothing
but scorn.

keely