[Vision2020] changing subjects...

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Sun Jul 30 07:06:12 PDT 2006

Keely asks:

"OK, what great tunes am I missing?  I'd love to know what you all are
listening to."

I just happened to have iTunes up and running as I'm bumping around the
interweb this morning before I get ready to take Area Son out riding on
this fine breezy day.  Some of the selections today:

"Sneakin' Around" -- Chet Atkins and Jerry Reed
"Hair of the Dog" -- Nazareth
"Thug", "Heaven, Hell, or Houston" -- ZZ Top
"Tear the Roof off the Sucka" -- Parliament
"Sweet Emotion" -- Aerosmith (only one of the three greatest songs ever)
"In The Mood" -- Robert Plant (another one of those top three)
"I've Got To Use My Imagination" -- Gladys Knight and the Pips
"Sympathy for the Devil" -- Rolling Stones(The third of my three greats)
"Evenflow" -- Pearl Jam
and, since Keely likes 'em so much:
"Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)" -- Sly and the Family Stone

rock on,

DC