[Vision2020] changing subjects...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jul 30 06:47:46 PDT 2006

What are my favorite songs?

That is a tough question, Keely.  I have so many.  To give each its just
recognition, I would have to break them down into categories.

Best "Funny" Song: "Beep Beep" by The Playmates
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Beep_Beep.mp3

Best "Upbeat" Song:  Either

"Bright Side of Life" by Art Garfunkel
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Bright_Side_of_Life.mp3

or

"High Hopes" by Frank Sinatra
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/High_Hopes.mp3

Best "Political Thought-Provoking" Song:  Either

"Subterranean Homesick Blues" by Bob Dylan
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Sub_Homesick_Blues.mp3

or

"What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/What_Its_Worth.mp3

Best "Attitude-Setting" Song:  "Start Me Up" by Mick Jagger
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Start_Me_Up.mp3

Best "Romantic Interlude" Song:  "Nights in White Satin" by the Moody Blues
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Nights_in_White_Satin.mp3

Best "Young Love" Song (Don't ask.  I have always liked this song.  I was
looking for a category to put it in, ok?):  "Town Without Pity" by Gene
Pitney

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Town_Without_Pity.mp3

Best Month for Music Ever Since Somebody Put Two Notes Together and Called
It a Song:  August 1969
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/August_1969.mp3

This doesn't even begin to touch the tip of the proverbial iceberg, but it's
a start on my categories.

Well, I gotta go get the pooper scooper and clean up after Fido.  Question:
What does one do with . . . (oops).  Never mind.  I'll find some place for
it.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"