[Vision2020] Escalation of claims NOT normal procedure

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 19:43:00 PDT 2006

Ted,

 You are taking about two different things here. There is  total difference between a random one time incidence of vandalism vs.  that of the multiple times against various property. It isn't about the  monetary damage-which you are making it out to be. It is about  harassing someone.

 A family member of mine had a stalker.  This woman damaged every vehicle she had at least twice. We all knew  who it was. It was not about the keying of the cars, yeah that cost  money.  But it was about the fact that this woman struck her  property every chance she had. Always having to look over your shoulder  to make sure someone isn't damaging your property or pulling a time  consuming prank takes a great deal out of you after months or even  years. It was not until my family members named this woman as a  possible individual doing it and the police watching her as a result  that she was caught.

 If you own a website, or send 100s of  emails dedicated to harassing, lying, and insulting a person with  intense maliciousness, and something happens repeatedly to that  person's home, business, or property, of course you are going to be  looked at seriously--DUH. If you have been caught on their property,  you will be looked at. If other people you have had domestic disputes  with have also had their property damaged, you are going to be under  suspicion-as is the case with one of those named  on the  list.

  If there is a rash of robberies in your hood and you been caught stealing, you are under suspicion.

  Most people that harass and do things to other people make sure the  person they are harassing knows it is them, but in ways they cannot  prove. Then claim, prove it or I am the victim--just as the woman that  was stalking my family member did--so is this woman.

  Best,

  _DJA

Ted Moffett <starbliss at gmail.com> wrote:  Joan et. al.

  Joan  may remember the extreme vandalism committed against a vehicle I owned  in the spring of 2005.  I communicated with Joan at that time  about this incident.  The level of violence and destruction  against said vehicle makes Wilson's "harassment" look like a playful  punch in the shoulder from a buddy compared to a having someone drop  kick your face into the pavement losing your front teeth in a bloody  fractured enameled mess.

  My car  windows were smashed out, doors frames bent, it looked like from being  impacted by a cinder block, tires flattened...The car had been pushed  or towed into the road from the parking area by the vandals, blocking  traffic.  Consider this was on a rural gravel road, the crime was  committed in the early morning hours on a Saturday, and my car was  parked a distance away from the residence.

  When  Latah Sheriff deputies showed up, having been notified by someone  driving that the road was blocked, they had my vandalized car towed,  sticking me with the 100 dollar tow bill.  I was sound asleep the  whole time.

  After my car was towed  away, the two Latah Sheriff deputies pounded on my door, waking me  up.  They informed me what had happened, and told me the identity  of the tow truck business where my car was being held.

  And the main relevance of this story to the naming of "suspects" by Wilson regarding the alleged "harassment?"

  During  my brief discussion of the vandalizing of my car with the Latah Sheriff  deputies, one of them asked if I had any enemies, or could give them  names of suspects.  I offered none.  Sure, I could have  reeled off a list of people who might or do have something against me  for one reason or another. But I felt I had nothing solid to go on to  name anybody.

  I am not as naive as  some on this list who seem to think that offering the police names of  individuals who might be suspects in a crime, when you have no solid  evidence to implicate them, is a trifling issue.  I think it  is highly ethically questionable to implicate others in crimes without  solid grounds.

  I could expand in great  detail on this theme regarding the negative consequences of my name  being unfairly given to law enforcement to implicate me in a crime,  based on flimsy, unfounded "evidence."  This can damage  reputation, limit employment options, subject someone to embarrassing  police scrutiny, if not harassment, etc.

  We  see cases in the media where just naming someone as a suspect in a  crime does tremendous damage to the person named, even when later they  are totally exonerated.  And police reports are public documents,  are they not?

  It would appear  so, given that the police reports in question are now on Tom Hansen's  web site.  I don't think law enforcement would release them to the  public if they were meant to be kept "secret," unless forced legally by  some means

  Hansen, Metzler, et. al. are all justified in being very concerned about this issue, in my opinion.

  Ted Moffett

  On 7/29/06, Joan Opyr <joanopyr at moscow.com   > wrote:   Another anonymous chickenshit writes:

> Wonder, when Mary's car was smeared with dog dung, if the police asked
> her about any enemies or suspicions she might have had? If she did,
> I'm sure (to be as helpful as possible) she readily complied. It
> wouldn't surprise me if she mentioned a select few Kirkers as
  > suspects.

When Joan's car was smeared with dung, she didn't bother to call the
cops.  She just washed the car.  And then she washed it again.  It
takes a lot of washing to get that smell out of the air intakes.  Does
Joan suspect her car was smeared by Kirkers?  I don't know -- does she
have reason to?  At the time, she suspected it was just some jackass
with a turd in his pocket.

That's her story, and she's sticking to it.  She's had a few screws in
her tires as well, but there's a lot construction going on around town,
and Les Schwab repairs those punctures for free.  A minor irritation,
but no harm done.

Should she find herself growing paranoid about turds or screws or
zoning complaints, she'll probably seek out a licensed therapist rather
than calling the Po-Po.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
  www.joanopyr.com

List services made available by First Step Internet,