[Vision2020] Ted's car (was: Escalation of claims)

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Sat Jul 29 13:49:44 PDT 2006

Hi Ted,

I do remember when this happened to your car.  It was dreadful!  The
damage was very clearly deliberate, targeted, and it took someone or
some persons, multiple, quite some time to complete the job.  That you
did not supply the Sheriff's Department with a speculative "enemies
list" is a credit to your integrity.  What a  great opportunity to take
a whack at old adversaries or present irritants!  I still cannot fathom
that you were obliged to pay $100 to retrieve your battered car from
the towing yard, or that the deputies on call did not bother to contact
you (even though you were at home) before towing your vehicle.

This is vandalism.  This is harassment.  This is worthy of police time
and inquiry.  Doug has experience nothing like what Ted suffered.  What
Doug has done is taken diddly-squat and turned it into a means to
discredit a few of his critics.  That their names are now in the public
record as possible condom-stalkers and dung-flingers is a disgrace.
That Doug has turned a couple of flat tires and a dirty window into a
means of damaging the reputations of five people he happens to dislike
ought to be treated as slander.  Again, let's have an investigation.
Doug says in his statement that he doesn't want one.  I'll bet not.
But the people he names deserve and investigation.  Perhaps it will
serve to polish their now tarnished reputations.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com