[Vision2020] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Escalation of claims NOT normal procedure

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 29 13:42:19 PDT 2006

Ted -

As much as I sympathize the disparagement you were forced to endure, I
applaud your willingness to share it here on Vision 2020.

What you did subsequent to the vandalism committed against your property
reflects a strong sense of responsibility in your reporting it to the county
sheriff's office and a strong measure of maturity in not providing false
witness by wrongfully identifying perpetrators without just cause and in a
retaliatory fashion.

Knowingly providing wrong information to the police/sheriff's office when
reporting a crime (or series of crimes) is worse than not providing any
information at all.

If Jackie Woolf, Terry Morin, Charlie Nolan, or Michael Metzler were to
participate in any type of activity or transaction that required a local
records check, it is highly likely that they would be listed as "named
individuals" in relation to a reported history of vandalism and harassment.
Financial losses and potential loss of employment are only two possible
repercussions that come to mind.

So, you see, this police report and statement initiated by Doug Wilson
amount to considerably more than victimless town gossip.

It is also another link in what is painfully becoming Wilson's chain of
malevolence.  Remember a few years back when the discussion On Vision 2020
concerned peoples' right to frequent coffee shops of their liking.  As the
discussion evolved, it was becoming evident that a majority of the
discussion's participants did not favor frequenting Bucer's.  Right away
Doug Wilson accused us of organizing an unlawful boycott of Bucer's.

Just digging up old memories, Moscow.

I will take a short break for now to enjoy a late lunch and to provide Doug
Wilson ample time to compile the multitude of DPA (Displaying Public
Animosity) violations detailed above and waddle his way to the police
station.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom "the ol' dung flunger himself" Hansen

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

  _____