[Vision2020] Escalation of claims NOT normal procedure

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Sat Jul 29 10:18:11 PDT 2006

Another anonymous chickenshit writes:

> Wonder, when Mary’s car was smeared with dog dung, if the police asked
> her about any enemies or suspicions she might have had? If she did,
> I’m sure (to be as helpful as possible) she readily complied. It
> wouldn’t surprise me if she mentioned a select few Kirkers as
> suspects.

When Joan's car was smeared with dung, she didn't bother to call the
cops.  She just washed the car.  And then she washed it again.  It
takes a lot of washing to get that smell out of the air intakes.  Does
Joan suspect her car was smeared by Kirkers?  I don't know -- does she
have reason to?  At the time, she suspected it was just some jackass
with a turd in his pocket.

That's her story, and she's sticking to it.  She's had a few screws in
her tires as well, but there's a lot construction going on around town,
and Les Schwab repairs those punctures for free.  A minor irritation,
but no harm done.

Should she find herself growing paranoid about turds or screws or
zoning complaints, she'll probably seek out a licensed therapist rather
than calling the Po-Po.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com