[Vision2020] Escalation of claims, or normal procedure?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 29 07:04:41 PDT 2006

Mr. Fived, you make the assumption that the "dog dung" incident actually ever happened. After all, I have seen no evidence. Where are the photographs? Where is the police report? Where is the baggie with preserved specimen?Why has hansen not created a whole new section of his award repellent web site devoted to this atrocity? Lets apply the same standards of evidence evenly to both Ms. Opyr as well as Mr. Wilson. Otherwise, it seems to me, it's just a case of the usual hypocrisy I've come to associate with the bash Doug Wilson/Christ Church club.

gc