[Vision2020] Escalation of claims, or normal procedure?

J Fived j_fived at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 28 23:57:03 PDT 2006

How utterly pointless is this discussion regarding Doug Wilson’s vandalism complaints? Have any of you clowns (yes, those of you with your panties in a wad) ever filed a police report? I’ve filed many. And, it’s common procedure for any vigilant police officer to ask the complainant if he/she might have any enemies, people that might wish him harm. To this pertinent question, Mr. Wilson answered honestly, in my estimation. He was asked for names, and he complied. Now, to the kicker: this information is in a POLICE REPORT, not the daily rag. But now, thanks to one of the “V’s” regular contributors, Mr. Wilson’s suspicions are plastered about for everyone to see. Wonder, when Mary’s car was smeared with dog dung, if the police asked her about any enemies or suspicions she might have had? If she did, I’m sure (to be as helpful as possible) she readily complied. It wouldn’t surprise me if she mentioned a select few Kirkers as suspects..

  Grow up gang. Most of you folks are much too old to be playing childish games. Live and let live.