[Vision2020] Other websites similar to palouseads.com?

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 17:01:29 PDT 2006

Both of these sites are for members. It just takes a
few minutes to join. Recently, we had A LOT of tires
to get rid of. After selling a few on cheapcycle, I
gave the rest away on freecycle! It was far superior
to paying the landfill, and people got free tires.
*smile* Both sites are tons of fun to use. I have met
some of the nicest people there.

Those of you with grown children. Did you notice when
they moved out, they brought their extra tires and/or
pets home when moving to a place that had no storage
or no pets? *yikes* Once we had SIX cats, and too many
tires!

Looks like the heat wave has finally passed! Have a
great weekend!

Janesta

--- docproc1 <docproc1 at lycos.com> wrote:

Does anyone know of any other websites similar to
palouseads.com where one can post free on-line
classified ads for local users?

J K Proctor

"Coffee...the finest organic suspension ever devised."
                 --Kathryn Janeway, Captain
                   U.S.S. Voyager>