[Vision2020] New List

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 01:05:13 PDT 2006

In light of what has been happening on Dougie's blog the last couple of days
(http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=2587&Data=3003#posts),
might we see another police report generated naming the new "antagonists"
that he feels are grouping together against him?  Here, I'll even start the
list for ya, Dougie:

Tim
Amanda
Josh
Longshot
Gene

I will leave the "crime(s)" committed up to you....ya seem "capable" of
coming up with them when you feel the need to.

To quote on blogger:

"Keep beating that pig, she'll sing some day" Dougie-boy.

J  :]

DISCLAIMER:  This in no way should be taken by Dougie-boy, et al, as showing
animosity towards said non-pastorship, his minions, his church or any other
body associated with the Dougieness.