[Vision2020] ISP emphasis patrol this weekend

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 21:37:16 PDT 2006

Paul,

I don't know if they'll give you a ticket or not, but I think it makes sense
to pull over.  Why take the chance that one of the people behind you will
pass when he or she shouldn't, and cause a wreck?  Let the others get out in
front of you and you won't have to worry about them on your tail.  I'm
always glad when an angry tailgater is out of my life.

My own peeves are the driver who drives slowly slowly until he gets to a
passing lane, then speeds up as I try to pass, and his good friend who
drives in the left lane of the passing lane when he's not passing anyone.
Often that driver prevents someone heading in the other direction from
safely and legally passing cars (heading North down Reisenauer or towards
Genesee.)

Sunil