[Vision2020] Sixth Street closing

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Thu Jul 27 10:32:23 PDT 2006

This is one of those total replacement projects. They've dug out the
street down about two-three feet, taken out the curbs, and are
replacing sewer/water lines. The demolition seems to be done.
Hopefully, reconstruction will begin and be done soon.

The work is long overdue. But, I too would like the work to go a
little faster.

Kit Craine