[Vision2020] Sixth Street closing

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 27 05:50:35 PDT 2006

I understand that the construction being applied to East Sixth Street
concerns, among several other time-consuming projects, improving and
installing sidewalks, which would ultimately provide a sense of safety to
those pedestrians traversing Sixth Street.

If this construction provides safety to those pedestrians (wearing out shoe
leather versus gasoline at $3/gallon), I think that we all can live with a
little temporary inconvenience, right?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____