[Vision2020] Sixth Street closing

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 00:12:28 PDT 2006

What is with 6th Street? Are they keeping that road shut down forever?  I would rather they not do anything to it if they are going to take all  year to fix whatever they think was wrong with that road. I really  didn't have a problem with that road. But blocking the whole thing off  for months on end is really freaking irritating when you need that  road. They have shut down A street, 8Th Street, and now 6Th. Third  street is now the only street we have from east of town to west of  town.

  _DJA

Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:    Thanks  for the site.  I'll keep that one.  I saw the construction on  the Clark Fork bridge (hwy200) and also Hwy 97 between I90 and  Harrison.  They've got part of downtown St. Maries torn up and I  noticed the work on the White Pine Drive.  All those sites are  noted on the map. . . but my trip up 95 all the way to Sandpoint was  such a pleasure. Hope it's still all clear.
  Ellen A. Roskovich