[Vision2020] False Police Report (Was Property tax cut?)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 10:18:54 PDT 2006

Wrong again....

They ARE suspects - they are named and listed in the police report as such.

If they had been charged, they would then be considered "Defendants".

A "crime has been filed" in that Dougie made an official compliant, down to
his writing out a statement, and an investigation is continuing.

Try getting the facts before you speak.  It helps.

J  :]