[Vision2020] Babboozled

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:57:37 PDT 2006

To those ignoring what has and will undoubtedly continue to happen in Moscow
at the hands of the likes of Dougie and his minons, to those that think
filing a false police report that hurts the people being reported and their
families, to those that think paying the tax bill of those that refuse to
acknoweldge their part of that responsibility is ok, to those who refuse to
understand the land-grabbing going on and the gated communities that will be
thrusted upon us at the hands of Dougie and his bunch, I offer this:

If we have been bamboozled long enough,
We tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle.
We're no longer interested in finding out the truth.
The Bamboozle has captured us,
It's simply too painful to acknowledge,
Even to ourselves,
That we have been so credulous.