[Vision2020] Property tax cut?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 24 12:22:35 PDT 2006

My mistake.  I was of the assumption that incorporated cities maintained
their own law enforcement.  I should have realized that as sparsely
populated as Genesee, Troy, Deary, and Kendrick are that they would contract
with the county.

I thank you, further, for your kind understanding and civil tone in response
to my posting and query.  I wouldn't have expected anything different.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, idaho

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"