[Vision2020] Property tax cut?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 24 11:31:48 PDT 2006

Only two cops on duty at any given time in a town of 20,000?

And one of them is now required to use a portion of that valuable time
providing security to 1150 North Polk Extension?

Hmmmmm.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com