[Vision2020] Property tax cut?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 11:25:57 PDT 2006

Thank you!

When the cops have only two on duty during the shift in a city of this size
and with the kinds of activities that are being seen, and each of them is on
opposite sides of the town and there is something that comes up in another
part of town, its time to get more cops on duty.  When the cops we do have
have to to for-go vacations or days off because there simply is no one to
take their shift(s), its time to get more cops on duty.  When the cops we
have have to call in off duty cops just to handle a major event, its time to
get more cops on duty.  When a town like this one has the many, many
students we are about to be flooded with (again) and we get the kinds of
accompanying increase in traffic, noise, nonsense, drug/alcohol related
calls that come back with them, its time to get more cops on duty.

Etc, etc, etc........

J  :]