[Vision2020] A Change in the Weather

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Mon Jul 24 05:44:59 PDT 2006

OK CHAS, so I'm "manure to my core" and "loathsome"......  Can you be a
little more specific as to what position I have taken that has upset you?
Perhaps it was my advocacy of life for the most innocent among us?  Perhaps
for my suggestion that our administration refuse to abandon Iraqis to the
whim of terrorists?  Maybe you are irked because I have offered a
constructive, albeit politically incorrect, suggestion as to how gays and
straits can avoid dying of AIDS?  Ah, I know, it was my position that a
community bulletin board should include the views of the area's predominant
conservatism persuasion?

Help me out here man.

On the occasions when I have offered you an olive branch, you seem to have
actually preferred a return to hostilities over cordiality.  Curious.  As
one who has suffered from depression for years, I might suggest that the
darkness of your present mood rings something of a bell.  Consider the
possibility that all may not be quite as dark as it may presently seem and
anticipate the imminent return of contentment and hope.

Stay in the shade,  --Tony