[Vision2020] Latah Trail Deserted Because Of Heat Wave?

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Jul 23 22:14:18 PDT 2006

TED, good to hear you getting out and braving the heat for a good workout.  Folks who maintain a reasonable degree of fitness are to be commended.  Our culture of sedentary activities and fast food -- our horrendous charge toward middle age diabetes and disability -- is a plague.  But fortunately, one we have the option of avoiding in every case.

Glad to see you setting such a good example to younger folks,    ---Tony