[Vision2020] Dougie-boy Does It AGAIN

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 11:46:37 PDT 2006

To quote poohsthink.com:

"Wilson has been talking about my insanity, father hunger, inability to read
a book, etc, but I really don’t think those ad hoc accusations deserve
consideration for whatever was originally motivating his antagonistic and
unjust stance toward me. Anyhow, I just found the comparison between his
self-righteous prattling on justice and his own recent actions to be a bit
ironic. "

I donna know, Michael - seems to me you need to be filing a police report
about Dougie-boy's "animosity" towards you - oh, and yer tires and living
room windows just may need to be checked on a daily basis - you never know
when those nasty boys of Dougie's may decide to use subtafuge to get back at
you.

Hmmmm....wonder if there is a "nasty nine" that Dougie has - he has claimed
many-a-time that is how many there are that attack him on V2020.

Oh, oh....sorry; we're down to the nasty four now.  My mistake.

J  :]

P.S.  Hey Dougie - duck!  No, no seriously - duck!  Migration is about to
commense and they are in the area!  Livingroom windows, beware!!!!