[Vision2020] vindictive, a little? (CORRECTED)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 20:45:02 PDT 2006

Problem is - THEY NEVER - that's NEVER - HAPPENED!!!!!!

If someone had committed even ONE of these acts against my home/family, you
better believe I'd have the cops AT MY HOUSE looking at the evidence.  Here,
all he did was go TWO WEEKS after they supposedly happened and "reported"
them just to make a record.  Where is the evidence?  Where is the proof that
his tires were damaged?  Where is the evidence that "fowl (?!) smelling"
substances were "on his window"?  (BTW, he NEVER says if that was inside or
outside of his window.  He's got a number of wee grandbairins - what are the
chances that even one of them would put their wee little hands on the window
after eating or even getting into something INside his home?)  And I AGAIN
ask where is the condom that supposedly (but  NEVER was) got left in his
mailbox?

If the City Attorney even tries to prosecute this case, BASED ON WHAT would
he?  There is NOTHING but a seriously questionable person's word that
ANYTHING even happened, much less that any of the four mentioned had
ANYthing to do with those incidents.  And why just those four?  Dougie is
not well liked by many, many people.

And why in all that is green and healthy, WOULD they do any of those things?
  I know for a fact that NONE of those named by Dougie did anything to his
home...how?  BECAUSE NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AT HIS HOME!!!  NOTHING, NADA,
ZILCH, ZERO - period, end of story.

This is just one more instance of Dougie trying to get sympathy after being
trounced by a women during a radio-broadcasted debate.  Not ONCE did Miss
Keely stumble over her words or explainations and yet Dougie-boy did so
repeatedly.

As I stated a few days ago, if Dougie is going to write on his site that he
has reported something to the police, then he best make sure he does so ON
THE DAY HE SAYS HE DID.  Making this report weeks after his post makes him
look the fool he is.

Really, really stupid move, Dougie.  Really stupid!

Moscow City Ordinance:

Sec. 1-14. False Alarm.
It shall be unlawful for any person to
intentionally make, turn in, or give a false
alarm of fire, or of need for police,
emergency or ambulance assistance, or aid
or abet in the commission of such act.
Ref. Idaho Code § 18-6711A

TITLE  18
                            CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
                                  CHAPTER 67
                           COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY
    18-6711A.  FALSE ALARMS -- COMPLAINTS -- REPORTS -- PENALTIES -- CIVIL
DAMAGES. (a) Any person calling the number "911" for the purpose of making a
false alarm or COMPLAINT AND REPORTING FALSE INFORMATION which could or does
result in the emergency response of any firefighting, police, medical or
other
emergency services shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction
thereof shall be sentenced to a fine of not to exceed one thousand dollars
($1,000) or to a term of not to exceed one (1) year in the county jail, or
both such fine and imprisonment.
    (b)  In addition to the criminal penalties for violation of the
provisions
of this section, civil damages may be recovered from the person so convicted
in an amount of three (3) times the amount necessary to compensate or
reimburse the complainant for costs incurred, losses sustained or other
damages suffered in receiving, acting upon or responding to the false alarm,
complaint or report. If the person so convicted is under the age of eighteen
(18) years of age, the parent or legal guardian having legal custody of the
minor may be jointly and severally liable with the minor for such civil
damages as are imposed. Recovery from the parents or legal guardian shall
not
be limited by any other provision of law which limits the liability of a
parent or legal guardian for the tortious or criminal conduct of a minor. A
parent or guardian not having legal custody of the minor shall not be liable
for civil damages imposed hereunder.

And for your edification, Dougie (there's Latin involved in this definition,
so even you should be able to read it):

Animosity
Main Entry: an·i·mos·i·ty
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Etymology: Middle English animosite, from Middle French or Late Latin;
Middle French animosité, from Late Latin animositat-, animositas, from Latin
animosus spirited, from animus: ill will or resentment tending toward ACTIVE
HOSTILITY: an antagonistic attitude.

All anyone has ever done was point out Dougie's faults (which are NUMEROUS)
and challenged him to put up or shut up.  He is insisting on putting this
type of crap out there to hurt people HE CLAIMED ON THE RADIO HE WANTS TO BE
FRIENDS WITH!!!

Yeah, right.  And a cobra just wants to shake appendages and say "Hi" when
it strikes.

Get a life, Dougie.  You are sore in need of one.  What a nyaff!

J  :]

P.S.  Emphasis is made by me.  Hopefully even Dougie will be able to get
their meaning and reason, but I aint a' holdin' my breath.