[Vision2020] vindictive, a little? (CORRECTED)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 21 19:56:41 PDT 2006

It is really quite simple, GC -

If, in fact, those acts of harassment happened as Wilson reported to the
police, what standard did he apply to simply restrict his "list of names" to
those four people?

Was his standard that they had "voiced animosity" against him and his
church?  If so, wouldn't the list be considerably longer than those four
names?

If I remember correctly, Doug Stambler also "voiced animosity" against
Wilson a long while back.  Perhaps Stambler has returned.

Perhaps Rose Huskey and Saundra Lund (after having lost their appeal against
Wilson Inc.) conspired to harass Wilson.

Perhaps I committed these acts of harassment in retaliation after having
read my wife's name and medical history outlined on Courtney's blog a while
back.

Perhaps these acts of harassment were committed by Joan Opyr for virtually
any number of reasons provided by Wilson and/or Courtney.

Perhaps Nick Gier . . .

Perhaps Bill London . . .

Perhaps BJ Swanson . . .

Perhaps Debi Robinson-Smith . . .

Perhaps half the City Council . . .

Perhaps anybody that protested his "History Conference" of February 2004 . .
.

Perhaps . . . Perhaps . . . Perhaps . . .

It isn't necessarily the reporting of the supposed harassment that I
question, but why does he associate those four people (Wolf, Nolan, Metzler,
and Morin) and not others?

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

  _____