[Vision2020] vindictive, a little? (CORRECTED)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 21 19:29:59 PDT 2006

Well, I'm not sure what this has to do with my post on the wonder twins activities with regard to the city's budget but I love a non sequitur as much as Turks love taffy and fluffy towels.

Wilson's response to the activities at his home seems quite measured and reasonable. It is the same approach that I, and I assume, most normal people would take. Have the incident on file in case you should get lucky and catch the verminous vandal but not use up valuable police recourses on what will, almost certainly, be a lost cause as well as a matter of relatively small importance in the greater scheme of things. To imagine that he's making it all up for some dark and unexplainable reason seems a trifle silly and contrived.

gc