[Vision2020] Interested Spotted Signs and Stuff (Humor)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 20 05:55:17 PDT 2006

Interesting Spotted Signs

1) At a radiator shop: "Best Place in Town to take a Leak".

2) On a Plumbers truck: "We repair what your husband fixed."

3) On the trucks of a local plumbing company in NE Pennsylvania: "Don't
sleep with a drip. Call your plumber."

4) Pizza shop slogan: "7 days without pizza makes one weak."

5) At a tire shop in Milwaukee: "Invite us to your next blowout"

6) Door of a plastic surgeon's office: "Hello. Can we pick your nose?"

7) On an electrician's truck "Let us remove your shorts."

8) In a non-smoking area: "If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire
and take appropriate action."

9) On a maternity room door: "Push. Push. Push."

10) At an optometrist's office: "If you don't see what you're looking for,
you've come to the right place."

11) On a taxidermist's window: "We really know our stuff."

12) In a podiatrist's office: "Time wounds all heels."

13) On a fence: "Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive."

14) At a car dealership: "The best way to get back on your feet -- miss a
car payment."

15) Outside a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."

"Follow the Leader"
http://click.joke-of-the-day-email.com/images/jul06/ducks.jpg

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher