[Vision2020] The Nouveau Tech Society Scam

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 00:24:50 PDT 2006

Another scam, this one in your mailbox. This is a scam where they  stroke your ego for 8 pages. Then it asks you to send for their free 56  page booklet. The booklet then tells you to send $140 to buy their book  that will tell you how to be rich, powerful, happy, and successful, and  if you don't buy their book they know where you live.

 I got a  letter in the mail today. I Googled it, and found out this information.  So if you get a letter from them--it is not real, just throw it away.

  Best,

  DJA