[Vision2020] Now here is a judge that knows what he is doing

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:57:28 PDT 2006

What "experts" agreed this fool could be rehabbed?  The top experts in the
country all agree that these type of criminals can NOT be "cured" and we
have local ones saying something different?

And FINALLY, a judge who has his law books and moral fortitude firmly
planted in front of him and is not afraid to use them!

Thanks for putting this out there.

J  :]