[Vision2020] Fire

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:50:08 PDT 2006

Well, considering the condition of some of those units in the windows, you
might have something there.  Several of them look melted! to their openings.
  'Course, could be just the effects of the fire, but the ones meleted are
not even necessarily next to each other.  Will they be publishing the
results of any investigation or will we be left wondering?

The hotel seems to be moving ahead; I noticed all the plantings are ripped
out and the windows have plywood in them.

J  :]