[Vision2020] Fire

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 17:30:40 PDT 2006

Don't think it takes long for junipers to go when it's this dry.  I got
there a minute before the first engine.  There were folks sitting on top of
their vans in the Winco lot, watching.  A woman told me she'd been watching
for ten minutes before I got there.

At first all I saw was the fire from the vegetation, but once that was
knocked down, I could see the smoke pouring out of a couple of rooms.

Sunil