[Vision2020] Fire

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:20:22 PDT 2006

Since V2020 was OBVISOULY out last night and my messages regarding this fire
were actually written yesterday AFTERNOON....I got to watch the fire on KXLY
at llpm when they did a report on it.  My question is, how did it go on for
so long before anyone caught sight of it?  That is a fairly visiable area
and you'd think someone would have seen the flames before too long.

What damage!  It looks like several rooms were gutted.

J  :]