[Vision2020] 911 Arrest

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jul 16 07:14:47 PDT 2006

Duff,

Your anonymity and the tone of your final sentence below indicates that you
might, perhaps, be well acquainted with some of our resident trolls and
skylarkers.  In fact, I imagine we've heard from you before.

So why not grow up and use your own name?  Really, I promise it's quite OK,
and probably even a lot more honorable.

keely