[Vision2020] Beheading, Hooding, and Waterboarding

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 15 14:05:51 PDT 2006

Greetings:

My main source for the Phoenix Program was directly from one of the men who
created it: Nelson Brickman.  One can google "Phoenix Program" and find original
documents as well as commentaries.  This material has been known for a long time
and cannot be disputed.

William Colby was lying when he said that Phoenix was purely a South Vietnamese
program, just as Negroponte would be fibbing if he said that Latin American
governments tortured and killed all it on their own.  We trained them at the
School of the Americas, for God's sake!

It's terribly embarrassing for former CIA officers to speak up about our
outrageous misadventures, which has done more to damage U. S. credibility than
any enemy propaganda can do.  We lose our souls when we act like our enemies.

Since when was "The Army Times" a hate magazine?!!  Thanks to Tom's postings, we
have a good way of checking the "leftist" press against a patriotic journal.

Visionaries should have remembered my description of "The New Republic" some
time ago: supported the Contras, supported the war in Iraq (now regrets it), and
once had Fred Barnes as its senior editor.  It was been rated by members of
Congress as the most objective US journal.

Nick Gier