[Vision2020] Keely Ad Hominumix?

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Jul 14 22:22:10 PDT 2006

Keely,

If J Nixon's post offends you, talk it out.  To simply hurl another of your
cutesy one liners denouncing J personally, hardly constitutes a reasoned
response.  But I suppose it does satisfy this smug attitude of superiority
you seem to be nurturing.

Monkey wrenching the self appointed anointed,  --Tony