[Vision2020] Islam, the path to WWIII?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jul 14 13:28:45 PDT 2006

How odd, J, that you would ask what we're to do with people who are
"intrinsically evil."  I'm guessing that there's a reason that phrase comes
to mind when I read your posts.

keely

From: J Nixon <j_m_nixon at yahoo.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Islam, the path to WWIII?
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:34:19 -0700 (PDT)

Just a quick barometric check regarding the moon bat reaction to the
situation in the Middle East.

   I, for one am ecstatic about Israel’s emergence out of the doldrums and
the pacifistic approach to peace in the region. They have been stomped on
for years, and usually turn the other check four or five times before
reacting. (Israel’s mere existence as a nation rose from reaction.)  It’s
just too bad that they are the only ones in the area that want peace, but
are forced to react to the actions of Muhammad the war monger worshippers in
dirty night sheets. If they (Israel) have any modicum of sensibility, they
will bomb every nation in the region who supports terrorists (and they are
off to a great start)…a huge parking lot would be an improvement. When
people are intrinsically evil, what are your options?

   Go get ‘em Israel. I would rather pay high gas prices then for Israel to
continue to allow their dignity and sovereignty to erode. Why must we fail
to acknowledge the common thread in every battle in that area? Islam
epitomizes evil. Simply a small thrust into the Koran will reveal this
axiom. Eradicate Islam (or, at least the fundamentalists), it’s the only
path the peace in the area…

http://mail.yahoo.com

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com