[Vision2020] Winning the lottery

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Fri Jul 14 14:11:10 PDT 2006

According to my emails, I've won seven or eight international
lotteries in the last couple of weeks.  It's a pleasant surprise
since I never knowingly entered any of them.  I know I would be rich
beyond my dreams if I followed their instructions but I just forward
the emails on to SpamCop and let them deal with it.

-SB