[Vision2020] Winning the lottery

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jul 14 12:11:22 PDT 2006

Not in the way you did.

W.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ellen Roskovich
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 11:37 AM
Subject: [Vision2020] Winning the lottery

This must be my lucky day. . . I just went out to my mailbox and found a letter saying I won $50,000.00 and International Lottery, Inc. is holding the check for me.

Of course there's the small matter of paying required Federal and State taxes on the winnings before they can release the check to me.

Usually these scams come to me via the internet. . .

It is kind of a thrill though seeing my name and $50,000.00 winner all on the same line.

Anybody else out there get lucky?

Ellen A. Roskovich

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com