[Vision2020] No victims??

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 01:53:27 PDT 2006

Tony,

  I wish to challenge some of your (mis)conceptions of homosexuals here;

  You state, "Have you not   heard of the AIDS epidemic?"

  1) How are two HIV- monogamously coupled homosexuals more at risk to contract AIDS than a heterosexually married couple?

  "Surely you are aware of the inherent risks of   anal "sex"?"

  2)  Heterosexual couples also practice anal intercourse; while not all  homosexuals couples do. Shouldn't your complaint be about the practice  of anal intercourse, not the gender or sexual orientation of the  individuals practicing it?

 3) If unmarried gay men are the  principle cause of the spread of AIDS and HIV in our country, should we  not encourage gays to be monogamously coupled, shouldn't you be for gay  marriage, not against it?

  "Choosing not to enable the self   destructive"

4)  So you are against the legalization of all things that could be  destructive or dangerous including, fast food, non-helmet use,  abolishing alcohol, gambling, tobacco, pornography, and physical  contact sports?

  Best,

  _DJA

Tony Simpson <tonytime at clearwire.net> wrote:        DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }        Scott,

  Were  you serious when you said that the practice of homosexuality does not  result in anyone being victimized?  Have you not heard of the AIDS  epidemic?  Surely you are aware of the inherent risks of anal  "sex"?

  The  human body was obviously NOT DESIGNED to be employed in this  manner.  Therefore, when one engages in such activities, one  deliberately risks his life and the life of his "partner".   If our society genuinely cared for the welfare of homosexuals, it would  strongly advise them to discontinue such unnatural and unhealthy  behaviors, just as it advises against the sharing of needles.

  Choosing not to enable the self   destructive,    --Tony