[Vision2020] No victims??

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Jul 13 22:56:35 PDT 2006

Wayne,

Thanks for the links.  I would expect the number of heterosexual transmissions to exceed homosexual for the obvious reason that heterosexuals far outnumber homosexuals as a percentage of the population.  Do you not acknowledge that the absorptive nature of the colon as opposed to the female's anatomy would inevitably result in a greater risk of transmission all numbers being equal?  The colon's job, of course, is to absorb nutrients from the food we eat directly INTO THE BLOODSTREAM.  To inject, as it were, a virus into such an environment is to roll out the red carpet for infection.

If I am missing something here, I would welcome additional information.

Best,  --Tony