[Vision2020] OF COURSE THERE ARE VICTIMS

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 00:04:39 PDT 2006

I guess I'm just slow on the uptake. How *specifically* am I,
personally, being harmed by homosexuals? I've met a handful of them
before and yet remain unscathed. If you are horrified at the thought of
their existence, fine, but how is it harming me?

If it's all about disease, well, I don't swing that way. So no problem
there.

If it's about the continued existence of a God-fearing populace, why is
it any different than adultery? Adultery is far more widespread, causes
just as much or more family disruption, and is just as much of a sin,
biblically speaking, as homosexuality. Plus, not everyone is a
Christian; there's that pesky "freedom of religion" thingy in this country.

In what way are homosexuals dangerous? Should I fear being attacked by
them on the streets?

Paul