[Vision2020] OF COURSE THERE ARE VICTIMS

J Nixon j_m_nixon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 22:57:47 PDT 2006

No victims in the sin of homosexuality?  Any moon bat that believes this bunk has lunged hopelessly over the deep end.

  Simpson has hit on part of it—quite eloquently, I might add. However, the ramifications of deviant homosexual perversion run much deeper than mere disease or pestilence. The sin of homosexuality is harming every member of society—from our grandparents, ourselves, our churches, our parents, our children (the innocent victims), future generations (resulting from those couples who can procreate), the continued existence of a God-fearing populace.

  (Apropos, homosexuality is (and, has always been) the prime conduit for spreading the AIDS epidemic. Here is no dispute about this fact
.)

  If normal people continue to allow this perversion to spiral out of control, we might as well kiss our nation good-bye. Continued acceptance, tolerance, and outright advocacy of this deviancy will imperil civilizational longevity in our lifetime. We must pray for reformation before it’s too late. Can we not take the hints provided so clearly by nature? Why?

  As a result, appropriate sexual activity is being redefined by the far left (social and secular progressives), the unique and contrasting roles of males and females in society are becoming blurred, the younger generation treats homosexuality increasing en vogue, older generations become sick at the very thought of it, and it leads to extremely riskier behavior. Doesn’t marijuana lead to harder drugs? Same situation

  The sin of homosexuality is the root of many, many of the problems we see today. The world is going to hell in a hand basket as most of us (not me) watch unconcerned—or, in some cases, join as fawns for some warped reason in the cause. Judging form a recent debate, a local yokel toady for the area homosexuals (and alleged Christian) would rather argue the so-called decency in homosexuality than stick to the subject on the debate docket.  Call me a homophobe, I couldn’t care less. I will mock, deride, scorn, ridicule, pray, and do whatever it takes to shame these deviants into refocusing and becoming a productive member of society. No, physical violence is not my cup of tea.. However, it’s usefulness in quelling the new sexual generation’s flirt with disaster is self-evident.

  HOMSEXUALITY IS VERY DANGEROUS. DO NOT BECOME TOLERANT TO THIS SIN AND PERILOUS PERVERSION OR WE WILL REAP THE CONSEQUENCES

  J:>>