[Vision2020] The Great Debate

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 11:30:04 PDT 2006

rvcowboy,

There are clearly victims involved in situations of adultery, rape, cheating, and stealing.  Not so with homosexuality.  Are you really unable to see the difference between consenual adult activity and scenarios of someone viciously hurting someone else?

-Scott

"rvrcowboy" <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:
-- SNIP --
I agree with you that Jesus' overwhelming
message is that we love one another.  I just don't believe that loving one another justifies our
sins.  Please understand, I don't rate the sin of homosexuality any differently than adultrey,
rape, cheating, stealing, or any other sin.