[Vision2020] The Keely Emerine Mix / Doug Wilson discussion

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 21:04:58 PDT 2006

And waiting, and waiting.....

Seems like Dougie did a lot of "ah, ah, ah," and "I, I, I" type of
stuttering last night.  For instance, when he tried to make it sound like he
was not the founder of Logos, he tripped over his "I"'s and changed it to
"We".

Even Dougie's own bio says:

"He is a founding board member of both Logos School and New Saint Andrews
College, and serves as an instructor at Greyfriars’ Hall, a ministerial
training program at Christ Church."

Oh, and BTW - I believe that Miss Joan is able to be called "Pastor" - after
all she WAS ordained in HER church of choice, The Church of the Auntie
Establishment, since 1993 which, according to Dougie, makes her eligible.
Oh sure, she may not have had 4 semester hours of theology, but I believe
she has had Psyc 101 or better, and I mean, what with her church experiences
and her travels around the world, her life-time experiences, etc. she SHOULD
know enough to do the job, right?  I mean, Dougie seems to think that's all
it takes.

Mayhap she could lead us all in a prayer for the members of the CC hierarchy
to become our friends and have them stop praying for us to be "squashed like
bugs" as Mike Lawyer says.

J  :]