[Vision2020] The Keely Emerine Mix / Doug Wilson discussion

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 12 09:42:19 PDT 2006

Give me a break, Arnold.

I finished recording it at 10:00 last night and was up until just after
midnight copying, converting, extracting, and posting.

"So, what did you do between then and now," Arnold so thoughtfully asks.

I EFFING slept, Arnold.  Is that OK with you?

You really ought to get a life, Arnold.  Buy one.  Borrow one.  Hey,
Courtney isn't doing much with his.  See if you can use it for a day or two.
I am certain that nobody at Anselm House will notice.

<javascript:ol('http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com/Barefoot_El
itist_071106.wma');>
http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com/Barefoot_Elitist_071106.wma

This will also be posted as an update to "Not On The Palouse" once I return
from Los Angeles next Wednesday.

It's people like Arnold that makes the trip down to Los Angeles so enjoyable
and the return flight so dreadful.

Seeya on the flip-flop, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)

  _____