[Vision2020] The Keely Emerine Mix / Doug Wilson discussion

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 09:56:36 PDT 2006

Tom,

 There is no reason to get personal, nasty and swear. I  simply asked if anybody had a link to the debate and why the flood of  emails on the topic had discontinued.

  Please do no misquote or misrepresent me. I never said, "So, what did you do between then  and now."

  What I asked was,

  "Anyone have a link yet? Why has nobody commented on it yet?"

I never mentioned you, and I think those are reasonable questions.

  Enjoy your trip to Los Angeles.

  Regards,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}              st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Give me a break, Arnold.

    I finished recording it at 10:00 last  night and was up until just after midnight copying, converting, extracting, and  posting.

    “So, what did you do between then  and now,” Arnold  so thoughtfully asks.

    I EFFING slept, Arnold.  Is that OK with you?

    You really ought to get a life, Arnold.   Buy one.  Borrow one.  Hey, Courtney isn’t doing much with  his.  See if you can use it for a day or two.  I am certain  that nobody at Anselm House will notice.

    http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com/Barefoot_Elitist_071106.wma

    This will also be posted as an update to  “Not On The Palouse” once I return from Los Angeles next Wednesday.

    It’s people like Arnold  that makes the trip down to Los    Angeles so enjoyable and the return flight so  dreadful.

    Seeya on the flip-flop, Moscow.

    "I  think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful  private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

  - Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)