[Vision2020] Googling Myself

Geoff Allen geoff-a at moscow.com
Tue Jul 11 17:23:49 PDT 2006

I sent this this morning, not realizing that I wasn't sending to the
list. So this should be the 2nd copy for Tom, but first for everyone
else.

On Jul 10, 2006, at 12:02 PM, Tom Hansen wrote:

> Yes.  Tom Hansen is all that . . . and more.  And it's only Monday.
>
> Now, I know that many of you are simply "chomping at the bit" for your
> opportunity to add to the "Tom Hansen is" List.  Heck.  I can
> almost hear
> you breaking chairs and doors to get to your keyboards.  I will not
> keep you
> waiting any longer, as I am also eager to read your responses,
> especially
> those of you whose vocabulary is restricted to mono-syllable, four-
> letter
> words.
>
> Have at it, guys.

There is a site that does all the work for you. It's called
"Googlism". Go to http://www.googlism.com/ and enter what you want,
and you'll get a list like:

tom hansen is organizing a large international delegation to chiapas
in july
tom hansen is currently principal at red mountain ranch elementary
school in mesa
tom hansen is the director of the mexico solidarity network and
director of the chiapas media project
tom hansen is a volunteer chaplain at the ferndale
tom hansen is proposing a regulation change that would remove this
exception
tom hansen is director of the mexico solidarity network in chicago
tom hansen is hopeful one of the two christmas day bowl games will
remain in hawaii
tom hansen is reportedly not happy playing the game in anaheim and
has expressed several times that he wished one of the two christmas day
tom hansen is a us peace activist who was just ousted from chiapas by
the mexican government
tom hansen is traveling with the film
tom hansen is co
tom hansen is looking into the matter